Full - Time Real Estate Professional, Eric Stauffer
I have been practicing real estate in all areas of the beautiful Monterey peninsula for over 27 years. As a veteran Realtor with many smoothly closed escrows you can expect guidance, service and expertise in all aspects of purchasing residential real estate, including multiple units, duplex, triplex etc. I have recently closed real estate sales in: Pacific Grove, Pebble Beach, Monterey, Highway 68 areas and Carmel. I can assist in determing real estate value and investment potential based on local market factors. I will work to find you properties that are not yet on market by networking with agents in multiple brokerages. With 27 years of local real estate knowledge, I offer my buyer clients a level of knowledge and market experience most others are not capable of offering. Many buyer references please review at: References Eric
The Only Source You Need
Selecting an agent to work with for your property purchase is an important step in finding a good property choice for you. While multiple listing information is widely avilable to the public, many properties that are sold do not make it to the MLS. I can network within the real estate community to find you a property. Many times this may be a property that is/or was on multiple listing system that did not come to the attention of the buyer for whatever reason. I am a strong believer in real estate brokerage as defined: Successfully bringing buyer and seller together, or better said buyer and property together for successful close of sale. I will work to negotiate the lowest possible price, and to structure the transaction to your advantage. As your agent we represent your best interests throughout the home buying process. As an important part of our professional services is to explain each step of the process including the seller’s obligations, your obligations and choices, the purchase agreement, offers and negotiations, sellers disclosures, home inspections, title and appraisal, closing the transaction and home warranty information.
As we begin your home search and you find homes that are of interest we will prepare a written home value report that will shows you the recent selling prices of similar homes in the area.
Buyer Services Include:
· Provide information on all available homes in your price range.
· Arrange showings of homes you select.
· Comment on strengths and weaknesses of the homes you consider.
· Prepare a market value price report.
· Negotiate the best terms and price with your interests in mind.
· Prepare an estimate of expenses and closing costs.
· Explain forms and agreements.
· Assist with financing and loan qualification.
· Help schedule professional property inspections.
· Review inspections and reports and help negotiate any changes to the contract that come as a result of the inspections and investigations.
· Monitor escrow and keep you informed every step of the way.
· Help orchestrate all parties involved so your escrow closes on time with the least inconvenience to you.
· Make a home protection policy available to help insure the homes major systems.
· Please contact your attorney and tax advisor for legal or tax issues.